Online Retailing/Mail Order - Terms and Conditions
By using our website, placing an order for Products electronically or by telephone you confirm your agreement to our terms and conditions.
1. An order for Products placed by you, the buyer through our website or over the telephone shall be subject to these terms and conditions
2. All other terms and conditions, express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law
3. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer.
5. All orders for Products shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase Products pursuant to these terms and conditions.
6. You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form/over the telephone and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested have been entered correctly.
7. Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it.
8. Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract will be completed when we email you to confirm the goods have been dispatched.
9. We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
10. By placing your order you warrant that you are over 18 years old and that you have capacity to enter into this contract.
Pricing Policy [Price and Payment]Products
11. All our products are handmade and may differ slightly from the images shown on the website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing you accept that, without limitation, the colour tone, fabrication and visual aspects of the products including beaded and crystal components of the Products may differ from the images displayed on the website. You accept that there may be differences in the actual appearance of the Products from the images on the website this is usually due to photographic technique and context.
12. We reserve the right to substitute Products of a similar description and standard if the requested Products are not available but will use reasonable endeavours to match your order exactly. In the unlikely event of you receiving a substituted product you, the buyer, shall be entitled to return the product within 5 working days from the date of delivery, should the substituted product not be acceptable to you. Provided the conditions of clause 25 (below) are satisfied you will then receive a full refund for the returned substituted product.
13. We reserve the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
14. The price of the Products will be the prices quoted on the website at the date the order is received and will include taxes, delivery prices vary.
15. We reserve the right, by giving notice to you, the buyer, at any time before delivery to increase the price of the Products to reflect any increase in the cost to us, which is due to any factor beyond our control (such as without limitation, any foreign exchange fluctuation, significant increase in the costs of labour, materials, costs of obtaining customs clearance or other certifications or other costs of manufacture).
16. In the unlikely event of there being such an increase in the price of the Products you, the buyer, shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery.
17. When we provide any Products to you, the buyer, under these terms and conditions, payment will be charged to the credit card account provided by you on the website order form/over the telephone.
18. By placing an order, you, the buyer, consent to payment being charged to your credit card account as provided.
19. Title to the Products will pass to you, the buyer, on payment in full of the price of the Products.
20. We will issue you with an electronic receipt together with a dispatch notice and tracking number to your email address once the transaction is completed and will send you a further e.mail once the Products have been dispatched.
All products we ship in a box or envelope by USPS Mail Service.
21. The Products will be delivered to you, the buyer, at the address provided by you on the order form/over the telephone and we require a signature for any goods delivered.
22. Clients are choosing the shipping service, delivery time during of processing the order
- First Class Mail (3-5 business days delivery) - tracking number
- Priority Mail (2-3 business days delivery) - tracking number + insurance
- Express Mail (1-2 business days delivery) - tracking number + insurance
- First Class Mail (10-15 business days - varies by destination) - tracking number
- Priority Mail (6-10 days delivery) - tracking number
- Express International order (3-5 days delivery) - tracking number + insurance
25. At ChicAuraAccessories.com, we understand that sometimes a product is not quite right and that you may wish to have a refund.
26. You have 5 days business days to return an item(s) from the day that you receive the item(s). We ask that you request your Returns Authorization (RA) number within 5 days of receiving your order by emailing sales@ChicAuraAccessories.com
Please quote your order number which you will find on your dispatch note in the top right hand corner under “ Our Order”. Please explain the reason why you want to send your item(s) back. If an item is faulty, please provide full details.
- All purchases for DISCOUNTED ITEMS are final with no returns or exchanges
- There are NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES on custom garment orders.
- FLUTTERING SCARVES - NO RESTOCKING FEES
- Restocking fee for all our other returned items is 20%.
How To Return Your Purchase
27. You as the customer are responsible for the payment of postage/shipping for returns chicauraaccessories.com will not pay the postage of any unwanted items unless they are faulty.
Should you receive a faulty item please email us email@example.com stating the order number and fault. We can then arrange a pick up for you.
28. As stated, all ChicAuraAccessories.com tags must remain attached or we will not be able to authorize your refund. If any of your purchases have been delivered without a ChicAuraAccessories.com tag attached, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receipt. All items returned should have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Unidentified returns will be returned to the sender.
29. Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs. Please note that damaged items as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. We will try our very best to repair faulty items or replace where possible. If we have no replacement stock or the item is beyond repair, you will receive a full refund.
30. You, the buyer, warrant that all details provided on the order form/over the telephone for the purpose of purchasing the Products are correct, that the credit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds and/or sufficient unused limit available to cover the cost of the Products.
Limitation Of Liability
31. We will use all reasonable endeavours to carry out its obligations within a reasonable period of time but will not be liable to you, the buyer for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doing so and we will not be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to this Agreement, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following will be regarded as causes beyond our reasonable control:
31.1.1 Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident;
31.1.2 War or threat of war, sabotage, civil disturbance or requisition;
31.1.3 Acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority;
31.1.4 Import or export regulations or embargoes;
31.1.5 Strikes, lock outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes;
31.1.6 Difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery;
31.1.7 Power failure or breakdown in machinery.
32. We will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate. However, we will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. We will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of these.
38. We may from time to time change, alter, adapt, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions but if we do so we will post any such changes on the website.
39. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected.
40. The headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
Queries and Complaints
41. We aim to respond to e-mail queries within 48-72 hours Our Customer Services can answer your telephone queries Monday to Friday between 10:00a.m and 5.00p.m
42. In respect of complaints, we will consider the nature of the complaint and will contact you within 21 days of the complaint giving you the result of the enquiries and what we propose should be done.