Jazz up your Little Black Dress with this cute stylish bolero without overwhelming it with mature style. It made with finest silk chiffon: sheer and breezy, chic and elegant, sweet and flirty. Do you know what is the trendiest color of this year? The answer is grey! It is the all-time favorite neutral color, which gives endless opportunities of creating standout stylish combinations.
Details of design:
- Cropped length, raglan 3/4 sleeves, tapered down.
- The front parts and neck of the jacket are finished with a top stitched case. Silk drawstring goes trough this case to gathering front and back parts creating a drawstring collar that forms a corolla.
- You can change the length of the front and deepness of the neckline.
- You can wear this as a cropped sheer blouse or as a bolero jacket.
- You can wear it in open the front by tying each drawstrings and gather the front parts to the desired length. Finish it with a bow. You can close the fronts with two drawstrings ends tied together.
- Ends of silk strings are finished with Swarovski crystals and/or with metallic findings. Style and colors may vary by manufacturer, but always coordinate to design.
Fabric: 100% silk iridescent chiffon
Color: #151 Silver Grey
Product images/colors are for reference only. If you require an exact match, please order a swatches: Swatches of Fabric
SIZE CHART to determine garment sizing when ordering. Feel free to contact us with any questions. Size range from XS to 2X. One size fits two.